- Originally sold only on eBay and Amazon.com
- Wanted to grow its online business by selling on more marketplaces
- Needed technology to integrate with more channels along with more eyeballs via a core targeted advertising and marketing strategy.
At launch, Homvare was selling only on eBay and Amazon. The company wanted to integrate with emerging marketplaces that had recently launched. Additionally, with new marketplaces channeled with one solution provider to get optimum results.
TruLife™ to integrate with over 15 new marketplaces and a fully optimized growth strategy with keeping our brand message in mind while maintaining data transparency. Homvare started using TruLife™ for its marketplaces to grow its online reach and take advantage of the integration pieces, helping integrate with marketplaces like Wish, Newegg, Overstock, Wayfair, and Walmart.
We did not want to attempt to build our own technology for fulfilment, integration, customer service, reverse logistics, and marketing to distract them from our core business. The value TruLife™ offers through their sales expertise, marketing, end-to-end logistics, inventory management, and providing best-in-class customer service is exceptional.
- Increased product offerings to over 5000 SKUS
- Grew their business to over 300% in the first year.
- Expanded their brand to over twelve new marketplaces in just 4 months
- Focused on growing their D2C offering and increased products in holiday and seasonal categories.
Homvare has expanded significantly as well as added many new channels and continues to grow, both domestically and internationally. We are excited to grow internationally as TruLife™ expands our selection to Canada, Australia, Middle East as well as South America through Mercado Libre.